Well, it couldn't possibly be anything else.
SO - The first prompt of May - done!
This was one of my first attempt at printing out - with my bluebells.
Now I have embroidered it.
My long and short stitches were rubbish so I took them out again and did simple zig-zags in black, yellows and grey.
Ditto my French knots, so I did crosses - which went squee-gee when I ironed it.
Relatively happy, if no one looks too closely!
😊Thank you all!
Such a Beeauty. x
That's bee-eautiful! The zigzag stitch works so well xx
Truly beautiful, mt love to see more of this sort of work.
I think this is perfect , the zigzag stitches are so effective MT
It looks lovely. your stitches look so neat. I’m glad the printing on freezer paper worked. I can’t wait to see your finished project
Wow this is fantastic mt well done x
Wow its gorgeous. This is one of my favourite bees ever. Love it xx