Just had to sign in all over again again using my gmail address.
Still the same person who joined last February!
i.e. in a former life, Primary Teacher and Nursery/Infants Specialist (Froebel-trained back in the day when it meant something.) Wife to Harry for 5 years, but feels like over 50 (or is it the other way round - things get a bit blurry).
Mother of six, which sure wiped the superior professional sneer off my face, I can tell you. Martin - 50 this year - ye gods! Damien - 48. John - wait a minute - I’m running out of fingers here - 44. James - 42. Gerard - 40. Therese - 33. Two grandchildren: Rowan - 3 yr ( Gerry and Kirsty ) and Maura - 3 mth. ( John and Jordanna ).
I love General Crafts (don’t tell Harry ) and I am also a writer.
- Holiday SpiritAdded a NEW post showing something christmassy that they crafted in the Holiday Group
- Star BrightFor all members that post pictures of their Christmas decorations before Dec 25 2022
- An originalFor being an original member of our group
- InspirationalAn inspirational member of our group through their many interactions with the site.
- 42Given to people who logged in and told us the colour of their towel on towel day 2021
- 1 YearMade the first year of the website a success