top of page

Home and Garden

Public·12 members

Photos of WIP in garden for Linda , first the steps at back door



Then there is the problem with the wall and the reason it was built (before our time )is the house used to be 2 storey high , it was lowered many years ago and all the maisonery was thrown in the garden hence the higher level and wall . No one wanted to dig all that out . I Will take pics when it’s all completed

15 Views
Meer72
Meer72
4 days ago
•

Thanks for photos Liz, will the steps be connected to the patio so you have one level to negotiate? And have you any ground level when you come off the ramp. I cannot picture the rest of the garden. I hope I am not a pain , but just interested in how you use will be able to use garden .

Members

©2025 by Craft-Friends. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page